- 2 Videos
- 2 PDFs
- 2.0 hrs
Sign up for the next webinar in this series
Session 1 covers Context, Problem Formulation and Exposure Assessment
- Where does HHRA fit into the contaminated sites process?
- How is a conceptual exposure model developed for human receptors?
- How is human exposure estimated?
Session 2 covers Toxicity Assessment & Risk Characterization
- What are toxicity reference values (TRVs)?
- How are human health risks estimated and interpreted?
Scott is an environmental toxicologist and the principal at Steer Environmental Associates, a consulting firm specializing in the performance and technical management of contaminated sites risk assessment. He is an Approved Risk Assessment Specialist with the Society of Contaminated Sites Approved Professionals of British Columbia with more than fifteen years of experience in contaminated site assessment, human health and ecological risk assessment, and environmental toxicology.