This three-part webinar series on PFAS will cover the following areas:
- Critical considerations and insights about PFAS investigations
- International regulations and the Canadian federal contaminated sites perspective
- PFAS uses and sources in the infrastructure, manufacturing and waste sectors
- Source and plume characterization and differentiation
- Case Studies – Effective site characterization strategies and best practice
In this first session, you will learn about the Canadian Federal Contaminated Sites perspective.