A session based on dozens of real projects and enriched with case studies, site photos, and references for further information. This is a unique, FREE collaboration between Geo-Enviro Pro and Canada Geo-Solutions, to demonstrate the power and convenience of on-line environmental training.
Interested in more webinars on Remediation? Sign up for Upcoming Live Webinars at http://geoenviropro.com/events/topic-1/:
- Topic 1: Remediation 101: Objectives, Approaches and Remedy Selection (May 23rd)
- Topic 2: In Situ Physical & Chemical Method (May 25th)
- Topic 3: Extraction and Ex Situ Physical & Chemical Methods (May 30th)
- Topic 4: Bioremediation (June 1st)
- Topic 5: Monitored Natural Attenuation (June 6th)
Pete Craig is a reformed consultant now working with one of BC’s most innovative remediation and infrastructure contractors. With over 15 years of experience in contaminated sites remediation, waste disposal, spill response, cost estimation and project management for projects in multiple provinces, the United States and Europe, his passion for finding effective solutions shines through in his work.